Managing Your Staff
Recruiting the best people for your organisation is only part of the what makes successful businesses work and once you've built your dream team, you'll have new challenges to face.
To retain and manage your staff you'll want to work out how best to invest in your them to ensure they remain the best, to set clear goals and targets for your people and rewarding them when they achieve those goals and meet those targets.
It can also mean knowing what to do when your people don't achieve or when other performance or workplace problems arise.
Whatever the challenges you need to meet, we'll help you get the best from your managers and staff by ensuring you have:
- Compliant employment contracts, HR policies and HR forms to help you and your management team manage your staff confidently, consistently and fairly
- Comprehensive investigations and effective management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Design and implementation of your pay, employee benefits and staff reward and recognition schemes
- Effective employee communications, consultation and engagement programmes, including the design, development and production of team briefs, staff newsletters and intranet facilities
- Guidance, support and advocacy to manage your relationships with employee representatives andTrade Union officials